ArcanaDance™ -Dancing Through Change: A Tarot Workshop with The Wheel of Fortune Card
When we know how to dance with change, we are able to hold our center as things in our lives rise and fall, expand and contract, and decay and grow.
In the tarot, the Wheel of Fortune card is the archetype of the wheel of life. It represents the inevitable changes we will experience across our lifespan.
During this ArcanaDance™ workshop we will use tarot, movement, meditation and music to explore ways we can stay centered amidst change, keep perspective, adjust and adapt, and exercise choice. In is through the power of choice that we find peaceful empowerment amidst change.
ArcanaDance™, created by Jennifer Lucero-Earle, is the the tarot, embodied. It is a fusion of tarot archetypes and movement that feels like dance therapy! Using imagery, music and guided movement prompts, ArcanaDance™ makes personal growth fun, empowering and transformative.
Arcana is defined as a secret. Dance is defined as movement to music. When fused together, ArcanaDance™ is defined as a secret that is revealed through movement.
ArcanaDance™ will move you from the inside out and outside in. As a practice, it can shift your consciousness and empower you to embrace, take action and create the life you desire. It is a dynamic physical, emotional and spiritual experience that is not to be missed!
No tarot or movement experience required! Wear comfortable clothes to move in, your bare feet, water and if you have a tarot deck you love – bring it. Tarot decks will be provided for us during the workshop.
From the Earthly to the Divine: A Moving Meditation on Love
Join Nia Black Belt Instructors Sarah Nickerson and Jennifer Lucero-Earle in a somatic exploration of Universal Love. We will dance, journal, and converse around how we can cultivate a deeper connection to a baseline of love in our everyday lives.
Nia, ArcanaDance™ and Tarot in Santa Fe
I am thrilled that I will be offering classes, workshops and tarot readings in Santa Fe from August 31 – September 10, 2018. Below is the complete list!
- Friday, August 31, 9am – Prana, a Nia classic from the Vault! Dancing to the Power of Our Life Force Energy, The Breath
- Saturday, September 1, 9am – Rosa! Shake your Hips to Latin Music, a Nia mix! This routine celebrates Jennifer’s 100 year old abuelita, Rosa
- Monday, September 3, 9am – Fantasia, a Nia classic from the Vault! Dancing from Our Center, The Hara
- Tuesday, September 4, 9am – ButterVibe, a fusion of Nia routines Butterfly and Vibe! Dancing our Upper Extremities, Cultivating Powerful Arms
- Wednesday, September 5, 9am – Raspberry Beret, A Tribute to Prince. Nia to the music of Prince
- Friday, September 7, 9am – Cornflake Girl, Nia to the music of Tori Amos
- Saturday, September 8, 9am – Immigrants, We Get the Job Done! Nia to music of the Broadway hit, Hamilton!
- Monday, September 10, 9am – Nialicious, A mix of Jennifer’s favorite Nia songs
- Monday, September 3, 5:45pm – Fantasia, a Nia classic from the Vault! Dancing from Our Center, The Hara
- Tuesday, September 4, 12pm – Raspberry Beret, A Tribute to Prince. Nia to the music of Prince
- Wednesday, September 5, 5:45pm – Rosa! Shake your Hips to Latin Music, a Nia mix! This routine celebrates Jennifer’s 100 year old abuelita, Rosa
- Thursday, September 6, 9am – Prana, a Nia classic from the Vault! Dancing to the Power of Our Life Force Energy, The Breath
- Thursday, September 6, 12pm – MOVE IT co-teaching with Mark Frossard
- Saturday, September 8, 11:30am – Immigrants, We Get the Job Done! Nia to music of the Broadway hit, Hamilton!
- Monday, September 10, 5:45pm – Cornflake Girl, Nia to the music of Tori Amos
- Saturday, September 1, 2018, 1pm – 4pm – From the Earthly to the Divine: A Moving Meditation on Love with Sarah Nickerson and Jennifer Lucero-Earle. $35 in advance/$40 day of
- Sunday, September 2, 2018, 1pm – 3:30pm – ArcanaDance™ -Dancing Through Change: A Tarot Workshop with The Wheel of Fortune Card. $35 in advance/$40 day of
Tarot Readings – 30 minute – 60 minute sessions available for scheduling from September 3 – September 10 at StudioNia Santa Fe.
Santa Fe Special! One week only for in-person readings at a discount rate
Pricing: $60 for 30 minutes or $120 for 60 minutes.
10% will be donated to StudioNia Santa Fe’s Community Fund.
To schedule: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, September 3, 3:30pm – 5pm
- Tuesday, September 4, 2:30pm – 4pm
- Wednesday, September 5, 1:30pm – 5pm
- Thursday, September 6, 2:30pm – 4pm
- Friday, September 7, 3:30pm – 5pm
- Sunday, September 9, 1pm – 4pm
- Monday, September 10, 3:30pm – 5pm
ArcanaDance™ – The Dance of Intuition: Exploring Inner Knowing through Tarot & Movement
“Once you awaken your intuition and get in the habit of listening to and acting on it, every decision in your life will become reflective of your inner truth. The trick is not to try to work out all the answers in your head. Rather, take whatever information you need into your body, trust your gut, then dance or meditate or walk or do whatever you need to enter a relaxed state of being and you’ll know what to do. You always have and you always will.” – Gabrielle Roth
Date: Sunday, September 23, 2018
Time: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Location: Mind Body Wellness Club (upstairs), 34207 Pacific Coast Highway, Dana Point, CA 92629
Cost: $50 in advance/$55 at the door
Payment: Cash, check, Venmo, Square or PayPal (below)
Register: Email email@example.com
In the tarot, the High Priestess card represents the archetype of inner knowing, our intuition.
Intuition is not about seeing into the future, it’s about hearing and honoring your inner truth. This archetype provides a loving framework for us to access, listen to and trust our inner knowing.
Coming to this ArcanaDance™ workshop will allow you to:
- Discover how your inner knowing speaks to you through your body.
- Deepen your intuition.
- Develop a practice that honors your inner truth.
ArcanaDance™, created by Jennifer Lucero-Earle, is a therapeutic practice designed to facilitate self-discovery, empowerment, transformation & healing through a fusion of tarot, guided movement & music.
No tarot or dance experience required. All are welcome. Tarot decks will be provided for use during the workshop.
Pay via PayPal:
Bring a workshop or retreat to you:
I can bring an ArcanaDance™, Nia or Tarot workshop to you.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
List of workshops and retreats:
See a list of previous workshops and retreats here.
What people are saying: